These are the recorded Zoom webinars from our spring ERWC Online Professional Learning series.
- Exploring the ERWC Online Community WebSite, with a Focus on Teaching ERWC in Virtual Classrooms
- Tools and Strategies for Moving ERWC Courses Online Access Password n9^&&!&0
- Ready to Launch? Converting Your ERWC Module to a Digital Course
- Deeper Discussions: How to Create and Sustain Meaningful Interaction in Online Discussions
- Guiding Students into Making Real-World Writing Decisions Using "The Daily Me" (Part 1)
- Guiding Students into Making Real-World Writing Decisions Using "The Daily Me" (Part 2)
- Fostering Deeper Online Discussions in Synchronous (Real Time) and Asynchronous Formats (Resources for the session)
The first episode from our ERWC Podcast Series is available here.
1. Episode One- Chris Street is interviewed by Jeffrey Frieden about how the
ERWC Team adapted quickly to our forced move into virtual instruction (18 minutes)